Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"All you ever speak is nonsense!" "Well, that's better than listening to it!"

Welcome to Mad Thinking Cap. I'm your average American citizen, with proverbial irons in practically every proverbial fire, with a profound love for things zany, wacky, and random. Although I'll probably be posting whatever pops into my head, I will try to stick to poetry (mostly of the kids' sort) and art--possibly illustrations for the poems, of which I have a few.

That being said, I think it's high time I DID something with what I DO. As in, in this modern day and age, post it on the Internet. It took me a while to get around to this idea, so now I'll give it a try.

Thanks for your patience.

1 comment:

  1. An excellent beginning indeed! :D I shall follow your career with great interest.

    ReplyDelete