Friday, March 25, 2011

Sick day

Being sick was never NEARLY as useful as it has been since I started The Book. Dang. Now I get to sit here, eating crackers and drinking tea and feeling sorry for myself, AND writing! I've been taking some time to read things aloud, just to double-check and make sure that I don't repeat the same words over and over, as I have the tendency to do.

So, it's a checking, a double-checking, and a triple-checking. I have gone back through and re-written some passages that were in dire need thereof, so though I'm not making much "progress," I am certainly getting a lot done.

(As you might infer, jury duty has ended, and it was a great case and I feel completely happy with the verdict we rendered. In no way would I EVER wish to be a lawyer or a court reporter or a judge. DUDE. I would hate that.)

So, just a basic update, but things are going, and they're going pretty well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment