Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Great Help

My dear brother has just helped me more than he will ever know. Isn't that wonderful? Brothers CAN be useful. Every once in a blue moon. XP (Just kidding to two of my favorite dudes!)

A while back, he asked me if I was interested in creating a personal wiki for The Book. At the time, I was wary of such technological-sounding things, and I said, "No," but a few weeks ago I began looking into it and realizing that, in fact, it might just be a good idea. Well, as of today, I have discovered that, not ONLY is it a good idea, it is an even better instrument! I have a TiddlyWiki, which I highly, HIGHLY recommend. It is extraordinarily user-friendly, and I have spent most of the day filling it up with every single NAMED character thus far in The Book. Needless to say, it is rather large -- but it's JUST the thing to help my brain become more organized about this! In my last post, I was bemoaning how sprawling and random what I've written thus far seems . . . This TiddlyWiki is going to help me get organized and get back on track! I am extremely excited. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment